Showcase your designing prowess and stand to win exciting prizes price 28,000 INR from MakeMyMerch and Redwolf. Shortlisted T-shirts to be hosted on MakeMyMerch providing an exciting opportunity of promoting the T-shirts and being profitable off it to the contributors. So what are you ready for? Design away a T-shirt that you just think all your faculty mates and different NITians mates would undoubtedly buy. Ship in your T-shirt designs email@example.com or message them to us on our Fb web page before 25th December, 2015 midnight.
Rules AND REGULATION
1. The event would happen in 2 stages:
(a) First stage – To showcase design work related to varsity life at your NIT and to get engagement for the same.
(b) Second stage – To encourage students, associates and alumni to endorse your work by purchasing t-shirts from the shortlisted campaigns.
Only students studying currently in any of the National Institute of Know-how (NITs), pursuing any of the diploma programs supplied, are allowed to take part.
All submissions would require to strictly adhere to the MakeMyMerch design submission tips:
- Only two entries per participant are allowed.
- All of the entries needs to be captioned and sent as a message to both the Facebook web page of ConnectNITor as an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The entry needs to be accompanied by a message stating your particulars in the format: ‘Participant Title- College Instance: Rahul-NIT Trichy
- The artwork must be in a vector format (Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw) or if you work in Photoshop- the artwork needs to be within the required printable measurement in 300 dpi. .
- The artwork should be colour separated- all colours needs to be grouped together or be in separate layers. The variety of colours in the artwork shouldn’t exceed: 4. Every shade of a colour with a special colour coordinate is assumed to be a unique color.
- The utmost printable space for t-shirts is eleven.5width x 14height/li>
- The bottom colours of T-shirts available are: Black, White, Royal Blue, Crimson, Heather Grey, Steel Gray and Maroon (some colours could also be subject to availability).
- Photographs taken off the web can’t be printed.
- Your artwork also needs to not use any logos or registered marks until you could have the express written consent from the rights holders to make use of them.
The deadline for making the primary stage submissions is twenty fifth December, 2015 midnight.
1. Campaigns might be shortlisted on the basis of publish engagement on social media as well as high quality of the design.
Sports T Shirt Designs2. All decisions concerning accepting submissions, shortlisting campaigns etc. shall be made solely by MakeMyMerch and shall be non-refutable.
Three. The perfect selling worth for t-shirts is as much as the discretion of both the ConnectNIT group and the MakeMyMerch workforce together.
1. The top 15 campaigns will probably be shortlisted from the primary stage for promotion on the MakeMyMerch web site in the Second stage.
2. The top 200 designs of the first stage including the shortlisted campaigns obtain low cost coupons price Rs.50.
Three. The rewards in the Second stage for the shortlisted campaigns, solely depend upon the flexibility of the participant to monetize their creations using the MakeMyMerch platform.
Four. The highest 3 performing designs (based mostly on the recognition and high quality) receive extra gift vouchers price Rs.