Tips on how to Make Your personal Patchwork Bag
Patchwork bags and Bohemian luggage are the newest trend. You can find these baggage that includes in the entire high style list.
Patchworks bags are easily available on-line and usually are not very expensive. Nonetheless, in order for you to point out your creativity, and make your personal patch work bag, it is actually a good idea. Lets us see how one can make your own patchwork bag:
First, you might want to determine what kind of patchwork you would want in your bag and collect the fabric accordingly.
You have to the following material:
– Fabric purse in vibrant colour
– Small swole mates t shirts fabric pieces in contrast to the purse. For instance in case your fabric purse is in blue, select pink, green or red.
– For decoration, you’ll be able to select beads, rhinestones, shells, mirrors and laces.
– Needles, thread in the matching coloration, and scissors.
– Take a silk or cotton fabric, both plain or with small prints equivalent to tie dye design.
– Minimize the fabric in to small pieces of the desired shape. Some of the favored shapes are diamond and squares. Alternatively, in case you have some motifs in fabric resembling dancing woman, elephant, or some other engaging piece of cloth, you can use it as patch in your bag.
– Determine the place you want to fix all the patches in the bag.
– Fold the patch from all the sides barely, to provide it a good look. Now, start taking small stitches on the edges. Remember to take the identical coloured thread as the patch, so that the stitches usually are not visible.
– Stitch all the patches all around the purse.
– Now’s the time to start out decorating the patchwork purse.
– The edges of the patch work will be decorated swole mates t shirts both with laces, rhinestones, beads, shells, mirror and so forth depending on your alternative and availability. You should use a combination of these decorative materials to make your patch work bag look exclusive.
– You can even stick the beads and so forth with glue.